Rust Software Engineer
MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
If you are
enthusiastic and have previous experience with Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies, we encourage you to submit an application and become a part of our team - we would be delighted to talk with you.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer skilled in Rust language stack & related tools and technologies to join our expanding team.Apply Now
JOB SUMMARY / WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a member of the product development team - architect and develop some of the applications in our portfolio. Ecosystems: Polkadot, Solana.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Senior Leaders.
- Create Rust/Substrate specifications from high-level proposals.
- Write highly secure Rust code for those applications.
- Research and trial methods for blockchain deployment.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in Rust and familiar with writing low and high-level code
- Functional style of programming
- Have a strong knowledge of computer science. E.g. Multi threaded programming, Key-value store optimization
- Knowledge and experience, or at least interest, in Blockchain and Crypto
- Good verbal communication skills – Proficiency in English, with the ability to master technical concepts and explain them in terms appropriate for the target audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multitasking
- Leave no loose ends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields is a plus