We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Manual Tester willing to join our excellent (and distributed) team in the exploration of Web3 technologies!
Are you the one who's going to help us build and test one of the most successful blockchain and crypto projects? If you are inspired to start working on a fantastic project such as Celsius Network and collaborate with 20+ amazing people dedicated to that project, well then - let us tell you more about who we are looking for.
We have been exploring blockchain technology for the past five years, gathering experience in defining, building, and growing Web 3.0 products together with our clients.
As a member of the product development team, you will be responsible for testing Celsius.network app and working closely with our Product Managers and Senior Leaders.
MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop testing procedures that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with application function, output, screens, or content.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Coordinate user or third-party (beta) testing.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU:
- Talk with the community, prioritize, and track feature requests. Investigate customer problems referred by the customer support team and/or other stakeholders.
- Monitor application performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Identify application deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Conduct historical analyses of test results.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.