We are seeking a Product Manager to join our expanding team!
What's even better is that it doesn't really matter where you are anymore, since the teams @MVP Workshop are now distributed!
As a Product Manager at MVP Workshop, your role will be like no others. We take a great sense of ownership over our client's products since we see them as our own - we believe this is the only way to truly do great work and make products on the blockchain that work with real people in the real world.
From product management and feature tweaks to product research, QA, project management, and everything in-between, you need to ensure that the roadmap is clearly defined and communicated among all parties, our teams and client-side alike. You will also be responsible for mapping out the users and community as a way for improving the overall quality of the product, both in its core (how it is designed and developed), but also how it is perceived and the concrete value it brings to the client on the business side of the things.
This may sound overwhelming because so much of the job is communication, research, and fighting complexity – so let’s do a deep-dive into responsibilities and set up the right expectations for a PM role at MVP Workshop.
MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, product discovery, design, development, and launch.
- Understand client’s business strategy and deliver a product which is properly aligned with business goals.
- Manage the roadmap and set expectations with all stakeholders - capture work from a wide range of inputs (senior management from our side and client from the other), understand and prioritize this work so our project teams are always working on the most valuable/priority features.
- Develop instrumentation, logging, tracking, reporting, and analytics tools to allow for data collection and optimization of the user experience, as well as the measurement of the product NPS.
- Develop a framework for evaluating new opportunities and identifying which of those opportunities merit further research and development.
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with the client(s) - Define and frame those problems for the team.
- Manage everyone included in the product development process to scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state that helps product ship to customers as early as possible.
- Act as a conduit between designers and engineers to take a new product idea from concept to prototype, while holding all sides accountable.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU:
- Constantly evaluate if our solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measurements, both in beta’s and after full release.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for - deliver world-class software in every release.
- Work on nourishing product culture within the company – motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
- Track usability issues and user scenarios that inform product iteration.
- Talk with the community, prioritize and track feature requests.
- Work closely with the client’s marketing team and help them define the product roll-out strategy.
- Study and come up with innovative business use cases for the implementation of blockchain technology.
- Work closely with Key Account Executive on maintaining and nourishing a relationship with our clients.