Junior Blockchain Protocol Engineer
Take place in developing easily-adoptable and modular blockchain L1 & L2 infrastructure
What Is Your Role?
Our small Polygon-SDK team is looking for a talented, intellectually curious individual to join their ranks.
You should be driven by a constant itch to understand how things work under the hood.
You will be a part of the team implementing a framework for building blockchain networks, which includes writing code for consensus, networking, and runtime layers, researching different blockchain implementations, Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) and sharing your findings with the team.Apply Now
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fundamental knowledge of Golang, the standard library, tooling and best practices
- Computer science fundamentals:
- Distributed systems (DHT, log replication, consensus protocols, P2P networking)
- Codecs (streaming, compression algorithms)
- Compilers (assembly languages, virtual machines)
- General Blockchain knowledge (Ethereum fundamentals, EVM runtime)
- Interest in topics such as Proof-of-Stake, consensus algorithms, decentralization, public-key cryptography, etc.
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Personal projects illustrating your interest in blockchain and web 3.0
- Test-driven development experience
- Good technical documentation writing skills