We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Web & Mobile Engineer willing to join our excellent (and distributed) team in the exploration of Web3 technologies!
Are you the one who's going to help us build one of the most successful blockchain and crypto projects? If you are inspired to start working on a fantastic project such as Celsius Network and collaborate with 20+ amazing people dedicated to that project, well then - let us tell you more about who we are looking for.
We have been exploring blockchain technology for the past five years, gathering experience in defining, building, and growing Web 3.0 products together with our clients.
MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- The development and maintenance of applications, websites, and products.
- Develop, release, and maintain frontend services.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build new features, bug fix, and suggest features that will improve product.
- Make technical and product decisions based on roadmap autonomously.
- Dictate the deployment workflow process to ensure the highest level of productivity.
- Code review PRs to ensure engineers are following best practices.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience with React.JS or ReactNative on production-ready application.
- Proficiency in JS (ES6).
- Understanding of Redux and middlewares like Thunk or Saga.
- Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs.
- Understanding of Atomic Design of components.
- StoryBook knowledge.
- Experience with TypeScript is plus.
- Experience with unit tests and jest is plus.