We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer willing to join our excellent (and distributed) team in the exploration of Web3 technologies!
Are you the one who's going to help us build one of the most successful blockchain and crypto projects? If you are inspired to start working on a fantastic project such as Celsius Network and collaborate with 20+ amazing people dedicated to that project, well then - let us tell you more about who we are looking for.
We have been exploring blockchain technology for the past five years, gathering experience in defining, building, and growing Web 3.0 products together with our clients.
MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Monitoring and maintaining production infrastructure.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with AWS services – Fargate, API Gateway, EC2, ElastiCache, Lambda, RDS, Auto Scaling, CloudFront, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy.
- Platform automation and deployment: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of ELK, Grafana.
- Infrastructure as a code - Terraform.
- Bash / Python / NodeJS scripting knowledge.