Facilitate fast, reliable and seamless delivery of high-quality products and updates to end-users
What Is Your Role?
You’ll help coders do what they do best - developing high-quality products while ensuring that the right code gets in the right place.
You will also deal with infrastructure maintenance, monitoring, process automation, CI/CD, building and delivering software from Github to servers.Apply Now
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Monitoring and maintaining production infrastructure.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with AWS services – Fargate, API Gateway, EC2, ElastiCache, Lambda, RDS, Auto Scaling, CloudFront, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy.
- Platform automation and deployment: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of ELK, Grafana.
- Infrastructure as a code - Terraform.
- Bash / Python / NodeJS scripting knowledge.