Build scalable systems, maximize security and manage authentication and verification processes
What Is Your Role?
We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team.
The Back End Engineer candidate should be a team-player, highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong closer.Apply Now
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Proficiency in JS (ES6)
- Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases. Preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Deep understanding of standard web dev methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar)
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems and CLI tools
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools
IT'S A HUGE PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience building scalable systems.
- Experience with NoSql, TypeScript, and AWS services.
- Experience with writing tests and testable code.
- A basic understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Solid foundation in web application security.
- Good technical documentation writing skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting API problems with external clients.
- Experience with coordinating changes to the documentation, API itself, or a business flow upon analysis of external client's API usage problems.
- Experience with writing functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability tests for distributed systems.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.