We are looking for an enthusiastic Backend Engineer eager to join our growing team!
We are a team of blockchain professionals – developers, engineers, designers, and marketers – with a common goal of exploring cutting-edge technologies.
Our primary goal is simple - delivering blockchain products that actually work, in the real world with real people. To us, it’s all about constant improvement and sharing our valuable insights and knowledge regarding the development and implementation of blockchain-based innovative solutions
If you are enthusiastic about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies, we encourage you to submit an application and become a part of our team.
MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Proficiency in JS (ES6)
- Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases. Preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Deep understanding of standard web dev methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar)
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems and CLI tools
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools
IT'S A HUGE PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience building scalable systems.
- Experience with NoSql, TypeScript, and AWS services.
- Experience with writing tests and testable code.
- A basic understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Solid foundation in web application security.
- Good technical documentation writing skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting API problems with external clients.
- Experience with coordinating changes to the documentation, API itself, or a business flow upon analysis of external client's API usage problems.
- Experience with writing functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability tests for distributed systems.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.